Food Service Worker NA-7408-03
- Announcement Number:
- Food and Beverage
- Position Status:
- $9.59 - Hourly
- Areas of Consideration:
- ALL SOURCES
- Relocation Expenses:
- Application Email:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performs tasks with several steps or sequence of tasks such as: preparing salads, variety sandwiches, and other food items per instruction.
- Serves food in standard portions by placing uniform amounts in small dishes or glasses in prescribed quantities.
- May unload food from delivery trucks and move heavy garbage cans.
- May operate cash register and be responsible for own change fund.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of kitchen and food preparation area and items.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Food preparation experience. Ability to communicate orally and in writing. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Successful completion of a National Agency Check is required.
We are an E-Verify company.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit a Resume or NAF Application to:
MWR NAF Personnel
Naval Ordnance Test Unit
Bldg. 88900, BOX 1623
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
As a condition of employment, the selectee will be required to participate in the Direct Deposit/Electronic Fund Transfer. The Department of Navy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factor.