- Announcement Number:
- Food and Beverage
- Position Status:
- - Hourly
- Areas of Consideration:
- ALL SOURCES
- Relocation Expenses:
- Application Email:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performs tasks with several steps or sequence of tasks such as: receiving various checks, cash and credit card for processing transactions involving sale of various food service options to authorized patrons.
- Conducts the set up and breakdown of the dining room each day.
- Prepares daily activity reports for the sales for the day and turns into central cashier.
- May unload food from delivery trucks and move heavy garbage cans.
- Operate cash register and be responsible for own change fund.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of bar, and dining room area and items.
- Maintain Inventory
- Performs other related duties as required.
Cash handling and Food preparation experience. Ability to communicate orally and in writing. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Successful completion of a National Agency Check is required.
We are an E-Verify company.
FREE Gym Membership
Use of Navy Exchange Tax Free Store
Discount Tickets to local attractions
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit a Resume or NAF Application to:
MWR NAF Personnel
Naval Ordnance Test Unit
Bldg. 88900, BOX 1623
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
As a condition of employment, the selectee will be required to participate in the Direct Deposit/Electronic Fund Transfer. The Department of Navy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factor.